SugarBerri Winter Wine-tail Recipe
Pretty, delish, and super-simple, enjoy this SugarBerri wine cocktail is for anyone looking to impress holiday guests but is short on time or energy. It’s a sassy, spicy, festive start to the celebrations, featuring Sugar Sweet White, cranberry and Campari. Err…YUM!
Stock up your bar cart with:
- Campari is a classic Italian liqueur—a great staple with a signature red color and a sweet, spicy and slight bitter flavor.
- Cranberry juice brings some tart freshness—we’re going with the classic Ocean Spray.
- Sugar Sweet White made with delicate Californian white muscat grapes has a kiss of sweetness.
- Mint leaves to give it some fresh, green, festive pzazz, obvs!
The SugarBerri takes just a few minutes of rockin' around the bar cart before you and your guests can start mistle-toasting 'till your boughs fall off! 🎄
Make Your Own SugarBerri Wine Cocktail:
- 1 oz. Campari
- 1 oz. Cranberry Juice
- 1 oz. Sugar Sweet White
- Fresh mint leaves (to finish with a bit of freshness, and a festive green topper!)
- Add the ice to your favorite glass
- Crack open a bottle of Sugar Sweet White (easy-peasy screw cap, you’re welcome!)
- Pour in the Campari, cranberry juice, and Sugar Sweet White
- Give it a little stir to mix
- Garnish with fresh mint
- Sip and ENJOY!
Easy, right? Also: insanely ✨DELISH✨. You can make these one at a time, or prep a whole batch so you don’t have to keep making trips to the kitchen.
BONUS—Sugar Sweet White is also great with dessert, so grab an extra bottle or two so you have plenty on hand for Sugarberri cocktails and a glass with dessert (and everything in between!). You’ll be a dead-cert to Win Hostess of the Year! How sweet is that?
Tell us what you think of this fun wine-tail recipe and make sure to share your pics with us on IG @JaMCellars #25DaysofJaM. Happy festive sipping, babes!