January 18, 2018 | JaM Cellars
Big Game JaMs
Five Things You Need For A Super Fun Big Game Weekend
- Football-Shaped Snacks. Totally get into the spirit with these foodie fun football-lookalike recipes. Who says kids are the only ones who get fun-shaped food?
- Mr. JT Playlist. Justin Timberlake is headlining the halftime show, so it’s guaranteed to be amazing. (Remember last time?) Get the dancing started early with this playlist! You can’t stop the feeling….
- Games. Not everyone’s there for the football, but who doesn’t love a good contest? Get the competitive juices flowing with Big Game bingo, betting pools, or even (responsible) drinking games. It's the perfect opportunity to bust out those corn hole boards that have been sitting in the garage since the end of summer!
- Easy Finger Foods. We believe the Big Game party should be fork-free. Keep it classy with fancy appetizers, or one-pot with this lightened crab dip or scrummy paleo spinach-artichoke dip. (New Year’s resolutions? We got ya!). These recipes are all easy, tasty, and pair perfectly with super-sized glass of creamy Butter Chardonnay!
- Lots of Butter and JaM! The party essential! We’ve got the secret formula for figuring out exactly how much Butter, JaM and Toast you need for your crew.
Have a safe and super fun football weekend!