Butter Mom Up This Mother's Day
Yep, it’ll be here before you know it, and seeing as we consider ourselves the #1 Mom-approved Chardonnay, we are going all out for our Moms and yours for May 14th. Here’s how we like to be Butter-ed up. All you Moms out there, just pass this honey-do list along to your family for a blissful Mother’s Day. You’re welcome…
10. Just. Let. Me. Sleep. And then around noon o’clock a little breakfast. How about some strawberries, a buttery croissant and Toast-mosa(s)?
9. Chore-free day (or week?) The house is all picked up, laundry put away, ironing done (does anyone actually iron aymore?), dishwasher emptied and the fridge is fully stocked for me…with Butter of course.
8. No judgment. Whether I want to stay in my PJs, throw on that LBD, or pull out my prom dress from the 80’s…I look AWESOME.
7. No driving for me today…not to school, swim practice, or the mall. Today is all about Taxi, Uber, Lyft, or designated driver (a.k.a YOU).
6. Taxi! And with #7 taken care of, let’s pick up my friends for a little Mom’s Day lunch…starting with a cool glass of Butter-licious creaminess. Cheers!
5. We hereby declare Mom’s Day calorie-free. That burger and fries with our Butter sounds pretty good right about now…crème brûlée, anyone?
4. Money whaaat? There’s no guilt today, no checking credit card alerts, and no buyer’s remorse, either. I'm a Mom, I deserve this [insert designer name here…]
3. Flowers. We love them in any size shape or color, all over the house, petals in the bedroom, and maybe one between your teeth. Flowers? Yes you can.
2. Family time. Hang out with me. Let’s take selfies. Tell stories. Play games. Make memories. Just try not to kill your little brother today…please.
1. Wine + Dinner = Winner. You know you owe me about 10 million home-cooked meals, right? Just pour me a glass of Butter and I’ll watch as you peel, chop and sauté your way to the best meal I’ve ever tasted…because you made it. Thank you.
Click here for a printable Mother’s Day wine bottle gift tag telling Mom all the reasons she deserves a glass of Butter!
Please Mom’s-Day-drink responsibly. Happy Mother’s Day.
Find Butter near you!