January 18, 2018 | JaM Cellars
Butter Get Happy List
Butter Get Happy in 2018
One of the top resolutions is to get healhy, so we wanted to share our list of tried and true, science-backed ways to get happy in 2018!
- Plan a Vacation (or staycation). You totally deserve it! Take the time to take time off, no phones, no email, and all the luxurious touches (sleeping in, Toast sparkling in the bathtub, and cocktails on Tuesdays!). Check out these great ideas for a five-star staycation!
- Get Crazy. Break out and try something out of your comfort zone this year... whether that’s skydiving, salsa dancing, or Ethiopian food! Variety is the spice of life. (We’re here if you need a little liquid courage!)
- Face Time With Your Tribe. Not that kind of face time...we mean the real thing! Get together in person with your loved ones. You can gossip, you can wine (not whine), you can celebrate what matters most: each other. Bonus: it’s great for your health! Even the Mayo Clinic agrees!
- Go Live. Live music, that is. There’s nothing like a live concert! Musicians are rocking out all over, so it’s easy to get out and show them some love. (In case you hadn’t heard, BottleRock 2018 tickets are now on sale...we’ll see you there!)
- Step Outside. Whether you’re traveling to a gorgeous natural wonder, or just sitting outside under the trees, nature is an incredible bad-mood buster. (Especially with a picnic and a bottle of Butter!)
- Learn Something New. Age is a state of mind. Stay forever young by challenging yourself...learning a new language or musical instrument, taking a karate class, or just reading a book about something you’ve always wondered about. How about a little wine tasting? Set up something for you and the girls and introduce them to your favorites, Butter, JaM and Toast!
- Celebrate you! A little ME time is just what the doctor ordered. So pour yourself that delicious glass of chardonnay and give yourself some ButterLove!